Juneau on the Job

Jacob Juneau starts his fourth year at Spring Hill on a roll. Juneau coaches safeties for the varsity football team and spends the rest of his day teaching away in the science hall. He graduated from Pearland High School and attended the University of North Texas and Sam Houston State for college. He has previously coached at Rudder High School in Bryan, Texas and Durant High School in Durant, Oklahoma. Coach Juneau’s inspiration to teach and coach came from a great mentor, whom was also a coach and his love of sports when he was student teaching. Juneau stated that, “Seeing and feeling the positive impact I have in young lives,” is one of his favorite things about his job, “I have a rare opportunity interacting with a lot of our communities’ youth, which is an opportunity I use to get to know and teach these kids.” I asked Coach Juneau to tell me a story about his job that stood out to him and he said, “A pep rally during the football season when I went Stone Cold Steve Austin and crushed two energy drinks above my head to get the crowd going.” ‘Do not grow weary in doing good, for you will reap the harvest if we do not give up’ Galatians 6:9, Juneau stated that this is a very important quote that sticks out to him and keeps him going.

A pep rally during the football season when I went Stone Cold Steve Austin and crushed two energy drinks above my head to get the crowd going”

— Jacob Juneau

The Panther's Paw • Copyright 2021 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in