Second Semester New Years Resolutions

Rachel Petree and Zailey McGee both have amazing goals for the Second Semester/ New Year they‘re working on getting everything done so their semester can be complete, and now they can start their new goals on finishing the year out on a great note.

“My plan is to finish out my senior year of basketball on a high note,” Senior Rachel Petree said.

“Giving my all this year since it’s my last year of high school making every moment count while cherishing every moment of it this will be a time I’ll never forget.”

This is the First Semester of the year its time to start planing the second semester and what is yet to come and what we are going to achieve and work towards going into this new year. 

“Next semester I plan on learning how to not only manage my time better but also getting my grades up,” Junior Zailey McGee said. “By managing my time better, I can get a lot more done and without having to rush. I would also have more time for basketball and overall just bettering myself as a person.”

New Year’s Is more than just a goal, it’s something we can focus on and get better at and having something to work towards so we don’t get off track. 

“My New Year’s Resolution is more than just sports it’s something I love to do something I look forward to,” Senior Rachel Petree said. “I’m going to continue to work towards power lifting and making it to state / competing in a solo, ensemble in all area’s band”

New Year’s isn’t always about the goal in life, some people just want to better themselves instead. They want to be happy brought peace into their life.

“If I have to be honest I don’t really have a New Year’s resolution, I’m a very impulsive person, so I never know what I’m going to do,”  Junior Zailey McGee said.