Ups and Crowns: 2020-2021 Homecoming Court

Story by: Bailey Ratcliff, Yearbook Editor

Peyton Borens

Escorted by her father, John Borens, Peyton participates in varsity cheer, serving as co-captain, National Honor Society, Z-Club, varsity Cross-Country, Track, Soccer, and Basketball and Spring Hill State Bank and Texas Bank and Trust Student boards. Peyton plans to attend Texas A&M University and major in business with hopes of becoming a CEO of a company one day.

Kennedy Croom

Escorted by her father, Matthew Croom, Kennedy participates in UIL Math Science, varsity tennis, and serves as officer of the TMSCA Math/ Science Team, band, Z-Club, student council, and National Honor Society. Kennedy also participates in the Texas Bank and Trust student board and is valedictorian and vice president of the class of 2021. Kennedy plans to double major in Finance and International Relations, working to attend law school to become an Attorney.

Kaycee Campbell

Escorted by her father, Rocky Campbell, Kaycee participates in varsity volleyball and track and formerly participated in basketball, and cheer. Kaycee plans to attend college and become a physical therapist, inspired by her past in sports.

Najah Jackson

Escorted by her father, Narvis Jackson, Najah participates in National Honors Society and serves as the drill team captain. Najah plans to go to the University of North Texas, Stephen F. Austin State University, or Prairie View A&M University, planning to become a dance choreographer and business owner.

Taylor White

Escorted by her father, Mark White, Taylor participates in varsity cheer, serving as co-captain, student council, Z-Club, National Honors Society, and was a member of the Texas Bank and Trust Student board and participates in various varsity sports. Taylor plans to attend Texas A&M University and major in Allied Health to become an Optometrist.

Sam Schott

Escorted by her father, Brian Schott, Samantha participates in varsity volleyball, cross country, softball, band, National Honors Society, Z-Club, Student Council, and the Texas Bank and Trust student board. Sam will be attending UT Tyler to continue her softball career and also pursue the major of Pre-Medicine.

Maycee Buchanan

Escorted by her father, William Buchanan. This is Maycee’s second year on the court. Maycee participates in tennis, Z-Club, Student Council, and is President of the class of 2022.

Vallen Dennis

Escorted by her father, Vaughn Dennis. This is her first year on court. Vallen is a member of the Blue Brigade Band playing alto saxophone. She marched at State UIL her freshman year.

Halee Bray

Escorted by her father, Ruston Bray, this is Halee’s second year on court. Halee participates in volleyball, softball, and Z-Club.

Lindsey Hall

Escorted by her father, Jake Hall, this is her second year on court. Lindsey participates in varsity cheer, UIL Literary Criticism, and Z-Club.

Carolann Bowles

Escorted by her father, Denny Bowles, this is her first year on court. Carolann participates in varsity cheer and volleyball, both of which she enjoyed in junior high.

Madelyn Irwin

Escorted by her father, Nathan Irwin, this is her first year on court. Madelyn participates in volleyball, a sport she enjoyed in junior high, and enjoys traveling with her family in her free time.