A Chance For Something New!

Not even new coaches can hold back our Panthers.

September 11, 2019

This summer at Spring Hill was hot and full of change! From a new superintendent, to new coaches, to new band directors, to even new teachers. Panthers are taking theses changes head on and ready for new opportunities this school year. From the hot humid summer practices to work in the classroom our Panthers are ready to reach new goals. 

There are many opinions regarding these changes…especially in football. Starting in June to August we were welcomed with seven new football coaches here at Spring Hill, and want to know just how our players feel about them. 

“The season is much more intense,” junior Michael Marrs said. ”The coaches really hold us to very high expectations on and off the field.” This season is more intense than last year due to coaches expectations but holding our boys to high expectations has paid off. 

“They definitely do bring energy,”sophomore Jordan Jones said. “Which brings more confidence to the team which might lead to more wins hopefully.” With a boost of energy and confidence any team can put their mind to something and achieve, which looks great for our panthers future. 

“My favorite coach is Coach Jocelyn,” sophomore Grayson Crews said. “He has most energy and makes playing more fun and exciting.” With the right coaches any time is bound for success which at Spring Hill we have in the bag. 

With the new coaching staff and energy coming through this football season there is not stopping your Spring Hill Panthers football teams. “They’re all pretty young so they get hype with us and let us get lit before games,” Marrs said. “ So ya, I think they bring a whole new sense of energy and excitement to the team.”