Meet Haden Bray

March Panther of the Month

Back to Article
Back to Article

Meet Haden Bray

Haden humbly poses for his POM pic

Haden humbly poses for his POM pic

Photographer: Abigail Wallace

Haden humbly poses for his POM pic

Photographer: Abigail Wallace

Photographer: Abigail Wallace

Haden humbly poses for his POM pic

Junior Haden Bray has the honor of being the Panther of the Month for March. He is a very hard-working young man, who is involved in multiple activities. He follows other notable Panthers that have been recognized this year such as Bryce Wallace, Grace Iltis and J’Dee Stovall. All of these students have been nominated by faculty or students for their exceptional commitment to the Spring Hill community. Panthers are awarded this title at the end of each month by Mr. Rusty Robinett, principal. 

“Mrs.Mcfatridge nominated me,” Bray said, “because  I work really hard in her class am very studious.” 

Haden would like to encourage every Panther to work hard and achieve their goals.

“I want them to feel How I felt,” Bray said, “being acknowledged with a great achievement feels good and makes me proud of myself.”

Bray also stated that he will try his hardest to act every day as if he is the Panther of the Month, because it makes him a role model.

“ I’m in cross-country, track, leaders core, student council, and NHS,” Bray said, “I hope being involved helps others to see how to build the Hill.”

Along with these extra-curricular, Bray is also an academic. He has narrowed his choices for post secondary education to  two prestigious universities:  Letourneau and Texas Tech. Honors such as Panther of the Month, will help the acceptance committees to see the well-rounded student, Haden Bray.

“Thank you, Mrs. Mcfatridge, for nominating me,” Bray said,” it means a great deal that my hard work and dedication is being acknowledged.”

Always remember that you need to be kind, help others, and be the best person you can be. We do this because we are Panthers- not for the fame. But, recognition is always nice.  If you know a Panther that shines, please tell Mr. Robinett. Mail any recommendations to [email protected].