December Panther of the Month- Mason Hancock

Spring Hill Recognizes Student Achievement

News stories often feature tragedies and turmoil. But, at Spring Hill High School, and the Panther Paw Press, good character and hard work are recognized. Mr.Robinette names a Panther of the Month each month to honor students that have good work ethic. The honorable December Panther of the Month is, junior, Mason Hancock. He was nominated by his teacher Mrs. Drueckhammer for his performance in her class.

Mason commented on his silent leadership.”I’m in Cross Country, Track, and NHS.” Clearly not all leaders are broadcasted, this is why Panther of the Month is so important. Kids who work hard and lead aren’t always mentioned, so teachers nominating them makes the students feel included.  

He led us all to gather that he had enjoyed being recognized for his constant hard work. “Every student should work hard,” Mason said, “Turn your work in on time, and overall be a good student.”

Hancock was very thankful and would like his nominator to know that. “Thank you Mrs. Drueckhammer for making me feel like an outstanding student,” Mason added,” It really means a lot to me.”

Panthers, Always remember that you need to be kind, help others, and be the best person you can be. We do this because we are Panthers- not for the fame, but recognition is always nice. If you know a Panther that shines, please tell Mr. Robinett. Mail any recommendations to [email protected].