Abigail Wallace

Abigail Wallace

Panther of the Month

Bryce Wallace Honored for kindness and service.

Mr. Robinett recognizes a Panther of the Month to highlight positive behavior and acts of kindness done on and off campus by current students. Students are nominated by faculty and staff and honored on the announcements.

The September Panther of the Month was Junior, Bryce Wallace. Bryce was nominated by Ms. Jones for his “above and beyond” help with the twirlers and flags. Mr. Robinett also put in a nod for Bryce after seeing him stand up against bullying.

I asked Bryce if he acted or felt different after the honor. “It is now my self standard”. Bryce will continue to do what is right and represent the school with honor.

Mrs. Drueckhammer makes a special effort to make the Panther of the Month feel special. She applauds and stands for Bryce everyday- Bryce recalls with a grin.

Bryce is involved in Band, Cross Country, Leaders Core, Student Council,and UIL Academics. He is a leader on our campus.

Bryce would like to thank Ms. Jones and Mr. Robinett for nominating him, and he wants to encourage everyone to try to be the next panther of the Month.

Always remember that you need to be kind, help others, and be the best person you can be. We do this because we are Panthers- not for the fame. But, recognition is always nice.  If you know a Panther that shines, please tell Mr. Robinett. Mail any recommendations to [email protected].

The Panther’s Paw • Copyright 2018 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in