The Panther's Paw

Foods that Fuel Panthers

Ale Guerrero, staff writer

Not everyone likes the same foods. Sometimes it could depend on your ethnic group or just what you like. Read along while I interview these two students at Spring Hill High School asking about their food varieties. The first student I interviewed was Iesha Smith. Opening the interview, the first question in asked was, “Do you prefer fries or pizza?” She responded with, “fries.” In my opinion, fries are a good food it’s just not really as filling. The second question was, “Is American food or Mexican food better?” Iesha responds, “I like both a lot, but if I had to choose one it would be American food.” Putting my race into consideration, it might seem a little off but I’m honestly not the biggest fan of Mexican foods. Following that question, “What food do you eat the most.” Her response was, “potato chips” I’m not really sure if you’d consider chips an actual food, even though most people do, but I see it as more of a snack. “At what restaurant/ fast food place do you eat at the most?” Was the next question. With no hesitation she answered with, “Chick-Fil-A,”and what she said she gets from there the most is fries. The next question has a little to do with school, which was, “What food do you like most from the school cafeteria.” She responds with, “The chicken nuggets would probably be my favorite.” I personally am not the biggest fan of the food they serve but I’ve heard good things, especially about the chicken nuggets. My next interviewee was Tanner Ferrell. His response to my first question was fries as well. As I’m assuming fries is the main side that comes with most meals. Therefore, who wouldn’t like a food that’s always given to them or what they’re always around? His response to the next question, which was, “Is American food or Mexican food better?” Was “Mexican food.” It’s very common for people in our area to like Mexican food according to our location and the people around us. Following those questions and answers his response to “What food do you eat the most,” was “cheeseburgers”. This is a real popular food even though it’s honestly not one of my

favorites. The next question was “What restaurant do you go to the most, and what food do you usually get from there” he replied with “Jucy’s burgers, and i mainly get a cheeseburger”. With two questions left, the next question was “ What’s you’re overall favorite food?”. Unsurprisingly he said “my favorite food is definitely cheeseburgers”. Now wrapping it up, the last question was “What food do you like the most from the school cafeteria?”. like lots of people have said, he answered with “chicken nuggets”.

As you can see different people like different things, even if they’re from the same area.